Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello to the world of blogging.

I am wondering why I started blogging and I will tell you why. First, english class was never my best subject. So, please ignore the fragments and run on sentences. I love the whole blogging world and now I want to be part of it. I love reading about the other stay at home moms and what they have to offer to the world. I have often felt that now that I am at home, my life has turned into diapers and carpools. I hope I can share ideas and inspiration for your next party, wedding, shower or any special event you may be planning. I may also throw in some commentary from my children and husband along the way. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

The Doctor's Wife said...

Yaaaay! I LOVE your blog. Can't wait to see what's to come!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Homemaker said...

You're busted!! YAY!!! And love the red!!

cfw said...

I'm a also new to the world of blogging and my life sounds quite similar. I'll be back.

Christy said...

Welcome to blog land! You'll love it..it's very addicting. I look forward to reading more or your blog.