Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello to the world of blogging.

I am wondering why I started blogging and I will tell you why. First, english class was never my best subject. So, please ignore the fragments and run on sentences. I love the whole blogging world and now I want to be part of it. I love reading about the other stay at home moms and what they have to offer to the world. I have often felt that now that I am at home, my life has turned into diapers and carpools. I hope I can share ideas and inspiration for your next party, wedding, shower or any special event you may be planning. I may also throw in some commentary from my children and husband along the way. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

Yaaaay! I LOVE your blog. Can't wait to see what's to come!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

You're busted!! YAY!!! And love the red!!

PaperCourt said...

I'm a also new to the world of blogging and my life sounds quite similar. I'll be back.

CG said...

Welcome to blog land! You'll love it..it's very addicting. I look forward to reading more or your blog.