Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mr. 5's wardrobe



Only a couple more days until Mr. 5 heads off to kindergarten. Orientation is tomorrow where we get to meet his teacher and the other students in his class. He and I are more than ready for this day to get here. He has so much energy to share with his new teacher(bless her!)


We just received our order from Boden today. He has always been easy to dress and compliant when I leave his clothes out for him to dress himself. Although, this summer he has been really into wearing t-shirts. It has taken me a while to accept that he is going to want to pick out his clothes himself. I let him look through the catalog and mark a couple that he liked. So, I ordered him two long sleeve t-shirts from Boden. I am sure these two will be his preference rather than the collared shirts that I so much prefer more.

9 comments:

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

I'm so jealous you already got your order!!! I can't wait for ours to come.

Gabi said...

I have been planning to order some mini boden for the boys. did you go to a trunk show, or just order online? I was going to order online, but just found the uk site.

Preppy Napkin said...

My friend had a trunk show, so I ordered it with her.

BEST OF THE NEST said...

Going to a Boden trunk show this morning at a friends house and these will be on my list...
Too Cute

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

www.bodenusa.com

Unknown said...

Love your blog, and I absolutely love your store! I've been meaning to order cocktail napkins from you for months now -- hopefully I actually get around to it before January 12th! :)

Gabi said...

Thanks for the site.

PaperCourt said...

I love the boy clothes at mini boden.

Anonymous said...

I get almost all my boys clothes at Mini Boden and usually a few things from Mommy Boden from me. Between Boden, J Crew/Crew Cuts and Jacadi-I keep all three in business.