Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pillows

I found this picture from Calico Corners. Since I am in the midst of redecorating my basement, I thought I would check this site out. My city does not have a Calico Corners, but I am always successful when I am on a fabric hunt and go to the nearest Calico Corners. They have great pictures, window treatment ideas, bedding ideas etc. In my basement I am recovering a chair and will have pillows made for the sofa to try and bring it all together. I want to add some fun pillows to my much needed to be recovered (not in the budget sofa), so I am trying to work with what I got!

2 comments:

Gabi said...

what colors are you doing the basement in? The pillows will be a great way to tie the whole room together. we are in full house project mode too. (very satisfying, but exhausting) good luck with the basement, and post fabric pics when you pick them!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

While I still like both options you showed me, I see two pillows in that picture with some aqua that also might go with your sofa.