Monday, December 3, 2007

Holiday Bubbly!

Creme Brulee Martini
Ingredients:
1 ounce vanilla-flavored vodka
1 ounce Frangelico
1/2 ounce Cointreau
Directions:
Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice.
Stir gently and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Servings: 1 cocktail.







Peppermint Patty
To add a fun detail, crush a candy cane (or other peppermint candies) in a coffee grinder. Dip the rim of the cocktail glasses in water or liquor and then dip the rim in the ground candy mixture.
Ingredients:
2 ounces vodka 1 ounces peppermint schnapps 1/2 ounces white creme de cacao
Directions:
Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice.
Stir gently and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Servings: One cocktail.




December is here-can't believe it. So happy, I love Christmas and my birthday is also this month, which I don't look as forward to as I used to. But nothing I can do about that, but celebrate. Here are two of my favorite holiday drinks! YUMMY!

6 comments:

Princess Libby said...

Ooooohhhhhh...the Peppermint Patty looks delish...I think that will be my contribution for New Year's.

Heather said...

They both sound delicious!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

YUM!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Creme Brulee is my favorite, favorite dessert! I can not wait to try this!

Lamp Tramp said...

Well .. Happy Christmas Birthday to you!! Is it not too late to place an order for Christmas gifts?I've got a few things I'd like to order.

Preppy Napkin said...

Self Confessed Lamp Trap. No it is not too late to place an order!
Thank you-