Monday, April 21, 2008

Almost Party Time!

Cocktail Club Invites!
The invites for Miss Priss and her friend that she is having a joint party with!


Today, Miss Priss and I stopped by a favorite store of mine to look for "things" to go on my mantel, above the piece of art that I purchased this weekend. I was foot loose and fancy free this weekend. Hubby took the children to my in laws and I was alone in my house all by myself for three nights! Yes, you read correctly-the first time in 4 years! I loved every minute of it. I missed the children of course, but wow-I was great to have a break. Hubby was also having fun on his annual guy's trip to the Outer Banks for golf. So, it was a win/win for everyone.



I will post a picutue of the art soon. I love it and just wanted to treat myself. I did pick up these invitations today for the 3rd birthday of Miss Priss which will be here soon and also invites for cocktail club that we will be hosting in August!

No comments: