Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Posting/Growing up!

I am sitting at my computer-listening to my iPod that I just got ( i know i am way behind the times). I haven't even been to itunes yet, b/c I don't need any thing else to take up my limited time. I also need to jump on Facebook, but then again -something that I will be addicted to and right now time is not on my side. Planning for the party, trying to get the house up to speed. How fast things get piled up and not put in the proper place. Hubby and I are cleaning out the garage tomorrow (very exciting), not that our party will be in the garage, but why not when the rest of the house will be clean.
The songs on my ipod right now are songs that my brother in law and sister in law shared with us. Pretty good mix and something to start with, but need to download my own selection.
I am listening to I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Love the song by the way. Well, Jason Mraz and I grew up together. He was a couple of years younger than me, closer to my brother's age, but I definitely remember him. His sister Candace was one year younger than me. He was so cute and is a young man now and looks the same as he did back in school. Someone asked what I remember about him and it was that he was very talented and always in a play or musical at school. Well, you are wondering why I am writing about him(he probably won't remember me), but anyway, this makes me feel old. I am so glad he is so successful and traveling all over the world. Congrats! Do you have anyone that you grew up with that is now famous??
I have one more that I will post on later. She is an actress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so cool! I am just waiting for someone I know to become famous so I can tell everyone that I knew them when :)

Anonymous said...

I have quite a few friends who have gone on to do remarkable things with their lives, but no real celebrties. My husband did go to high school with actor Edward Norton and was on the debate team with him. We always like watching his movies and were appalled when he dated Courtney Love!

Preppy Lizard said...

I grew up with Scott Foley (Felicity, The Unit). Such a nice guy and his family is amazing.

And FYI...Facebook is so addicting. I just posted about it.