Friday, November 14, 2008

Elf on the Shelf

I just purchased this for my children. I am hoping it will work and help with their behavior. (not that it is super bad-but a little reinforcement can never hurt) I am really excited about this cute story. I am going to introduce it right before Thanksgiving.
It is not unlike me to start talking about Santa watching you in August or September. I always loved the idea of Santa and was so disappointed as a child when I figured it out. Has anyone purchased this and had great luck??
I am also offering Holiday/Christmas cards. A great selection with good prices. Please email me at sjcouncil@verizon.net if you would like to learn more.

2 comments:

BEST OF THE NEST said...

we have this and I put it on the ceiling fan when the kids are in bed and the flip the switch and watch the kids mouths drop when the elf "flies" across the room!

The 5 Bickies said...

I just bought it yesterday and think it will be a fun new tradition this year. Fingers crossed it helps with the pre-holiday antics as well.