Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A few of my favorite things!

Check out all of the new designs! I am adding them to http://www.tobeenamed.com/ right now.

This is such a great gift for kids and adults! Way to dress up your table. Also used for pets (put under water and food bowls).

They measure 17 X 11 and are a heavyweight laminate.

The best part is that you get to pick a design for each side. Add a name, monogram, house address or whatever your little heart desires!

I am trying to add them to my website as quickly as I can. My computer just died, so I am waiting on getting a new one. If you want to order one of these sooner than later-please email me. sjcouncil@verizon.net

Sweet Treats
Trucks

Princess


Pirates Treasure



Orange Nautical




Jungle Party





Cupcakes






Ballerina


All Star








No comments: