Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring....where are you??

Spring- I know you are just around the corner-today was close to 80 and tomorrow is going to be 50.....So, I know you are confused-but tomorrow is March 1st-so you can go ahead and make your debut!!  I am ready for a change of my wardrobe and love wearing dresses.  I need pieces that are easy to pack-and with my travel schedule-I need easy pieces that I can wear for work and for play.... My mother dearest is getting ready to start a part time job at her local Lilly store-you can guess that I am super excited!!!




Haven't worn any off the shoulder items yet.....love the look, but looks like it requires a strapless bra and I don't do those....so will have to admire from a far!
love this with a pair of white jeans.....and a pair of large earrings!


Adore this bag....looks a little large for my every day use-but maybe for a weekend bag!

I know a little miss...that would love this off the shoulder number!

With this little doll in this photo and all of her excitement-how can you not like this dress!

                                          Don't forget your Lilly Napkins for your next party!
                                                    available at www.tobeenamed.com

(clothing photos ...courtesy of splash of pink)

1 comment:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hip, hip HOORAY for Lilly and for SPRING!!! oxoxox