Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back in Town!







I just got back from a short trip to the beach with my family. (I will post on that soon). Another big box was waiting for me and Christmas is really here. I have received a couple of Christmas items that will sure tickle your fancy. These adorable wreath hangers. They will look great on your front door with your Holiday wreath on it. What a way to add color to those sometimes boring wreaths. As you can see I have a red and white polka dot and a red and white candy cane stripe. You will be the envy of all your neighbors.

3 comments:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Glad you're back! Love the wreath hangers!

workinthatpreppy said...

i plan to order today from your online store...so glad i found it! i amk bags too and working on my "fall line"...

PaperCourt said...

So cute. And wouldn't they look great against my new black door. But my first purchase from you is going to be those madras placemats. I love them and think about them every time my kids eat off the cheapo placemats I bought at Joanne's.