Thursday, July 19, 2007

Girl's Got a New Bag


I try and find a fun new bag each season. I have just found my summer bag even though the summer is half over. I guess I should start looking for my fall bag now. Finding the perfect bag is such a challenge for me. I want something preppy, stylish and functional. I also want it to hold diapers and sippy cups. Since Miss Priss is getting older and wiser, I don't really carry a baby bag for her anymore, so it is essential that the bag is big enough to hold the basics. I recently found one at Tanner Banner. I absolutely love it and get lots of compliments. Great selection of bags from baby bags to travel bags.

2 comments:

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

You KNOW I love your bag! Thanks so much for the website. I've been looking everywhere for a mat to put under the kids' easel in the playroom!

Anonymous said...

I love that bag! I am ordering one today! Thanks for sharing.