Saturday, April 12, 2008

Preppy Toile Table




Here is my new table skirt for my family room. I love the way it turned out. I just realized that I have toile in three rooms in my house, I have it in my family room, two chairs in my living room and in my guest bedroom. It is all differnt colors and patterns of toile. In the family room, I have a green sofa, so that is why addded the green ruffle to the bottom. It is amazing that one little thing in a room can change everything. Now, to the bathroom. I will post pictures soon!

10 comments:

suburban prep said...

What a lovely addition to your room.

Lauren said...

I love your new table skirt! I don't think you can ever have too much toile.

Enjoy your weekend!

Liz (The Preppy Lizard) said...

So cute! I love that color combo.

Paula said...

Very pretty! Isn't it exciting to have something new in your home?

The 5 Bickies said...

LOVE your new table skirt. It is very colorful and adds a real punch of color and pattern. Great choice. Can't wait to see the bathroom too!

Preppy Mama said...

love it! So pretty!

linda said...

beautiful!

Happy Homemaker said...

Looks great!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So pretty! I love the green on the bottom too!!

Midwest Prep said...

I LOVE it- especially with ethe green ruffle at the bottom. it is gorgeous. Can't wait to see what else you'll come up with!