Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fabulous Finds


My new job is dangerous. I get to go to the J.Crew clearance center -way too often! Here is what I found today. I purchased a pair for myself and two extra pairs to sell on eBay. I do sell on eBay occasionally, (usually the children's clothes), but in this case I thought these would be popular, since they are on back order until mid June. So, if you would like a pair -bid here. I have a size 7 and a size 8 listed. I am also offering buy it now. Quite a discount than the regular price of $118.00 Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

The sandals are so cute! Working close by could be dangerous!

Where is the J Crew clearance center? Lynchburg? My parents live in Greensboro and my mom and I want to drive up to the clearance center next time I am in town.

Have a nice weekend!

Preppy Napkin said...

Yes it is in Lynchburg and is open 7 days a week. Enjoy!

Linda S said...

FINE...just when my daughter gets home for the summer...(she spent more time at JCrew than in class)...btw, I'm a 9...

Preppy Lizard said...

Those are soooooooooooo cute!!!