Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I have to say that I had a great Mother's Day. I had low expectations and was fine with just sleeping in-like I requested. I slept until 11:00am. It guess my body was telling me that I needed to catch up on some sleep. Then, a group of girls(mothers) went to see Made of Honor-which was so cute and a great way to spend a rainy Mother's Day. I had my large diet coke and big popcorn and I was happy! After the movies, hubby surprised me with a pair of Jack Rogers. I have always looked at these, but never purchased and I was so impressed that he knew what they were and better yet-where to buy them. He purchased them at this cute little shoe store . I asked him, how he even knew about this store and he said he saw a commercial on TV. I was very impressed and happy. It was a great mother's day!

2 comments:

Etiquettely Correct said...

glad that you had a good day! that is so funny about your husband - how sweet!

Preppy Lizard said...

Sounds like a GREAT mother's day! Love the shoes!!!