Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What does this mean?

I took this test that Happy Housewife recommended. Here is what is says about me. I think this sums it up. Not sure about the career choices.

This is me----Practical, traditional and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. 'Good citizens' who value security and peaceful living.

Careers includes:
Military, ( I would not last a day in the military) business administrators, managers, police/detective work, ( i often think it would be fun to be a detective) judges, financial officers, teachers, sales representatives, (that would be me) government workers, insurance agents, underwriters, nursing administrators, trade and technical teachers, (mafia dons).

What are you?? I only takes a couple of minutes.

4 comments:

BEST OF THE NEST said...

I scored the same as Happy Housewife- Pretty interesting way of looking at yourself!

CRICKET said...

It was dead on for me. As for Long Beach that stinks but I thinks you could stay in Manhatten or Redondo Beach and find plenty to do while your hubs is in meetings you could go to Beverly Hills.

The 5 Bickies said...

I am the same as you and in fact, was an insurance underwriter in my money making days. I laughed about being police/detective or judge!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

So interesting! I do not see you being in the government or military at all...

Although I agree... I think it would be so much fun to be a private investigator/detective- but I wouldn't like the element of danger.